This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Molianalex.

• Author
     Molianalex
    Participant

The mercs but as creature crossing villagers!

Maybe pyro would have an entire personality made just for them, because most of character types are gendered. Possibly they could be a game changer and present a villager possess two sub personalities

This is really well-done! I can especially imagine seeing Soldier, Sniper, and Spy in my village.

Scout for a cannibal is slightly concerning, though…

Demo is a puppy since. . He throws balls around idk. Engi is Monkey. Sniper is a Kangaroo since Owls are only an npc species and not a villager.

You clearly do not play animal crossing lol, there are no Shark villagers. Infact you can catch sharks with fishing rods in the game.

It looks like he’s a cat but it’d make a lot more sense for him to become among those others.

You have the ideal animap for all of them and I applaude you for that. Especially monkey engineer, thats another level thinking.

My main reason for creating him an octopus was actually because their mouths kinda loon like gas masks! And it was the animal I could readily make them wear masks to get lol

I honestly associate Sheeps more with new Zealand lol, I just made Demo a Dog because… idk actually. Thought it’d be adorable and with the entire projectile/balls idea. I Believe I just did the colors too creamy-ish rather than white:c

Well, in the end they still look really nice, demo is still looking great, even if he’s a dog;-RRB- Heavy looks like he’d make a wonderful teddy bear plush. Would purchase. Animal Fortress: New Horizons

If you want to know more, please click https://www.acbells.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2021 Maladaptive Daydreaming Forum

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account