This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by MaladaptiveDaydreamingForum.

• Author

Hi, fellow maladaptive daydreamers and others who may be interested in learning more about maladaptive daydreaming to help their friends and family members. I’d love to get to know you a little bit. Please say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself in the comments below without providing personal information.

Please use your username on this forum and some things you might let us say are how long you’ve been a dreamer, why you’ve joined this forum, your favorite song to listen to, and any other little tidbits you’d like to share.

Thanks for joining! I can’t wait to make your acquaintance!

Hi! I’m one of the main people behind the Maladaptive Daydreaming Forum. I was inspired to create this forum after struggling to find a safe and anonymous place online to connect with other maladaptive daydreamers. Other groups that I liked were connected to my social media profiles, and I didn’t enjoy that connection.
    I’ve suffered from Maladaptive Daydreaming for most of my life. However, in recent years I have been able to shake it. I haven’t relied on maladaptive daydreaming for approximately five years, although the aftereffects still hang around.

I’m crazy about animals, addicted to fanfiction, and Evanescence will always be my one true band.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 Maladaptive Daydreaming Forum

About Us | Terms | Privacy Policy

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account